New York City, NY, United States
Temp Graphic Designer
Company: Lifestyle brand / Home Division
Location: New York, NY
Work as productive member to develop quality 360 concepts: print advertising, video, digital advertising and social media.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Design/execute advertising materials: digital & print formats such as online marketing, digital advertising, web content, social media, video, mailers, in-store collateral, catalogs, invitations, etc.
* Excellent graphic design skills.
* Skilled in color proofing: capable of guiding post-production flow with retouching team - image mark ups, color accuracy, sensitivity to image mood & emotional impact.
* Strong photo research and editing ability.
* Knowledge of and interest in the area of home decor.
* Experience in catalog design and video experience is a plus.
* Contribute to development of campaigns as needed.
* Ability to support on-set art direction on straightforward shoots
* Adept communication skills
* Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Capture One, Outlook, Acrobat, familiarity with Illustrator
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
* 5 years' experience in graphic design
* Background and strong interest in the Home dÃ©cor industry
* Exquisite design and typography aesthetic
* Ability to work independently and within team managing several projects at once
* Expert experience in Adobe Creative Suite Experience with digital design: web, mobile, emails, etc.
* Video experience a plus
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
is the leading full-service search firm owning the niche industry of fashion recruitment. Our expertise is in corporate and retail roles worldwide.