Hoboken, NJ, United States
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is supporting a global ecommerce brand in their search for a Creative Opeartions Manager! This is a long-term FT Freelance position with subsidized health benefits.
This position manages the day-to-day workflow of digital creative projects including, but not limited to, website updates, emails and campaign launches:
Oversee end to end process for editorial and creative content for Fashion site
Facilitate cross functional meetings to gain alignment, capture meeting notes and follow up on takeaways
Own milestone calendar and maintain meeting planners, proactively working through scheduling conflicts and ensuring key stakeholder participation
Serve as main point person to execute Holiday game plan across category, marketing, editorial, site merchandising and creative teams
Ensure team deliverables are executed accordingly to timelines
Detail oriented, strong communication stills, comfortable working in fast-paced environments, agile, self-starter
5+ years project management experience working in fashion / luxury field or advertising agency
Ability to multi-task and simultaneously complete multiple projects.
Highly organized and self-disciplined with a strong ability to prioritize tasks and resources
Exceptional, clear communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Detail oriented, efficient, self-starter, highly productive and collaborative approach to work
Knowledge and understanding of both print and digital production processes.
Capacity to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Working with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: ****2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: ****6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Support:
your **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.