New York City, NY, United States
Immediate need for a talented Creative Project Manager/ Art Director
. This is a 6 month
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in New York, New York.
Please review the below job description and contact me ASAP.
Due to the nature of this role, Diversant can only consider direct candidtes on a W2 basis.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
Our client is a leading Telecom institution and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Please email me the most current version of your resume and refer to 19-19758
in the subject line.
This is a hands-on position for someone with demonstrated achievements in cross-functional partnering to deliver omni-channel campaign management (i.e. print, digital, social and installations).
This campaign and related periphery assets will be conceived at the highest levels of the organization and, as such, will have the visibility at that level.
Help frame the scope and strategy, and also lead the execution of recommendations related to how employees will experience the value proposition in their “day-to-day.”
• Collaborate with others to develop creative digital and social (media) campaign solutions designed to drive engagement
• Through understanding of design concepts and branding coupled with the ability to quickly iterate new concepts in PowerPoint (for executive sponsorship)
• Manage distribution of physical and digital signage across our administrative and operational footprint (450 locations worldwide)
• Create and communicate project timelines
• Provide art direction to junior graphic designer, ensuring brand guidelines and directives are implemented, embraced and adhered to in all executions
• Provide senior leadership and program managers with updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks
• Understand and analyze various drivers impacting key metrics and outcomes and provide fact-based recommendations to program partners
• Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution, reach or impact
• Actively participate in round tables; recommend, research and apply the latest trends/experiences to support and gamify the employee experience and broader corporate culture
• Accountable for the final development and production of creative assets and installations, ensures accuracy, attention to details and overall meets or exceeds design objectives
What we’re looking for...
A hybrid art director/program manager who will help *** highlight the programs and policies that make us an employer of choice. This person has the ability to translate desired outcomes into effective and compelling campaign assets with measurable benchmarks. This person has worked with iconic brands and can turn the most personal experience into an impactful and engaging story, relatable across geographic borders, generations and throughout the employment life cycle.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or five or more years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated creative conceptualization skills
• Proficient user of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and MS PowerPoint
• Project management experience (of a social campaign end-to-end)
• States opinions clearly and can verbally describe visual concepts
• Portfolio illustrating projects delivered or pitch decks used to socialize a concept
Even better if you have:
Previous employer branding and value proposition
• Experience with photo retouching
• Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport with people of varying backgrounds and disciplines
• Can actively participate in the ideation process, leveraging research, analytics and brand insights
• Produces work that adheres to brand standards, but also able to explore new interpretations of the brand and develop out-of-the-box approaches to grow the experience
• Developed mobile activation space or temporary corporate installation
331 Newman Springs Road
Building 3, 2nd Floor, Suite #350
Red Bank, NJ 07701
********DIVERSANT ranked #30 on SIA’s 2017 Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. list. Learn more
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you believe you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete from your system. Thank you.
) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.