New York City, NY, United States
May 22, 2023
To carry out all functions necessary in providing exceptional customer service, suggesting products to customers and merchandising in the beauty department. To carry out all beauty-related duties delegated by the Store Manager.
Must have the ability to perform the following tasks:
• Customer Service/Sales Building Greet all customers who enter the beauty department
• Develop relationships with customers to promote repeat customers and build sales
• Assist customers with questions, problems and complaints
• Maintain knowledge of specific vendor products and services to assist customers in selecting the product that best meets their needs
• Suggest additional products and services to customers
• Obtain all communication relative to the department from Store Manager
• Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact
• Put up the delivery in the cosmetic department
• Work all overstock and basic/regularly carried pre-packs to homes prior to ordering
• Order product for seasonal times of the year
• Complete planograms and updates, ensuring correct planogram size/version
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
• Sales oriented
• Ability to use sales data with product/brand knowledge to meet sales and beauty service goals
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities, and quickly learn new procedures.
• Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, extended hours, and Peak Hours
• Ability to perform the tasks listed throughout the job description
• Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to perform ear-piercing services in all stores (training and certification to be provided)
• In specific CVS stores, we require bilingual beauty advisors that can speak to customers in both English and Spanish.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Prior Beauty Sales Experience
• Current knowledge of beauty products and brands
• Strong passion for beauty
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.