JOB DESCRIPTIONDermatology Practice & Product Sales Company is looking for an experienced part-time Esthetician. This position is responsible for all skin care treatments and procedures including Microcurrent experience, as well as responding to patient’s skin care and skin conditions needs. You must be proficient in Facial and Peel procedures as well as experienced, organized, problem solver, motivated, self-reliant and assured with excellent communication, time management skills and likable, compassionate, patient, understanding, able to continually multi-task and prioritize, especially under pressure. You must be experienced in dealing multi-culturally, and astute and able to work with the highest levels of functioning executives, co-workers, sales staff, customers and patients, all of which are happy, motivated, insightful, caring and high-caliber. RESPONSIBILITIES:\r
• As an Esthetician and Educator of skin care procedures and products, your position will be to perform facial and skin care procedures in and outside of the office environment as well as facilitating and developing the Doctor’s medical practice. In addition, you will assist with daily medical office tasks, patient correspondence, emails, schedules, assisting in skin care procedures or performing autonomously, follow up, practice development. \r
• As an experienced Microcurrent technician, using your expertise on correctly utilizing, prescribing, discussing and educating patients on the Microcurrent technology.\r
• Liaise with all patients, follow-ups and ongoing procedures prescribing/orders, scheduling, invoicing, pricing.\r
• Participating in product/procedure sales and education/up-sell to patients, which includes working with the office manager and outside staff. \r
• Patient charting standards of care. \r
• Oversee/communication of marketing with patients. \r
• Vendor and Patient education on the company’s products lines. PERSONAL SKILLS:- Energetic, quick learner, problem solver, positive, quite likable and trust earning personality with the ability to work autonomously, self-motivated, who is efficient in a fast-paced, complex business, supply chain, international and medical environment.- Excellent self and others managerial skills: efficiently with busy executives, highest functioning customers/patients.- Patient maintenance/interface/ follow up in concert with other office staff. Procedure pricing/quotes/in depth explanations taught to you in order to clearly comprehend and communicate.- Organized, self-motivated, hard-working, personable, compassionate, evolved, well-mannered and well-spoken, self-secure and sufficient. - Friendly and cooperative- interaction with patients, staff, public, worldwide - on a regular basis- Excellent Time Management/ spelling/English language, grammar, writing/emailing skills.- Advanced computer, software and technology skills and problem solving.- Excellent organizational/prioritization/get the job done/problem solving autonomously skills.- Must be able to keep standard of care/perfect records/files, reference material, excellently organized and be able to keep in concert with other business and practice, update and troubleshoot workplace problem-solving and leadership on a regular basis- Your honesty, excellence, trustworthiness, ethics, and compassion for others must be sacrosanct and irreproachable.