connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
This is a 3 month contracted graphic designer position. The designer is responsible for concepting and implementing design from project kick-off through completion. The Designer makes sure all designs meet brand and aesthetic guidelines of the barre3 brand and incorporates any feedback from the Creative Lead. This person has a pulse on current design trends and innovative brands, and proactively recommends adjustments to the barre3 brand accordingly. They maintain strong, collaborative relationships with team members and vendors, and understand business objectives and strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Thoughtful concepting and design iteration process, including production oversight and quality control, on campaigns and one-off deliverables. Outputs include, but are not limited to print/posters, social media, email and collateral requests from Franchise Owners.
* Contribute to and adhere to brand standards and production guidelines.
* Present work to peers, partners and management in a clear, professional manner.
* Problem Solving. Taking feedback from project stakeholders and incorporating into projects thoughtfully.
* Working from a brief to create work that meets the business need.
* Proactively share ideas that can help move the brand forward through creative.
* Manage multiple projects at a time and be able to be flexible with shifting deadlines.
* Collaborate with other team members.
* Alignment with barre3 Core Values (Everybody Matters, Give Generously, Make It Happen, Committed to Real, Humbly Confident, Innovative)
* Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design/art direction. Agency or in-house a plus. Ideally has some fitness, retail, branding or marketing experience.
* Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
* Strong portfolio, showing critical thinking, process, and elevated design aesthetic.
* Strong typography skills.
* Understanding of basic marketing strategy.
* Experience in delivering production ready files, and overall print production.
* Experience working closely with vendors on production of projects.
* Ideally some photography experience - product and/or lifestyle. Retouching skills a plus.
* Ability to concept and present ideas clearly, written and verbal.
* Maintain clear project communication using Basecamp, Slack, Google Docs and other tools..
* Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining organization and control.
* Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* Self-starter who works well with a team.
* Experience with the barre3 brand is a plus.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?