Fashion startup seeking experienced online fashion stylists (remote)
employment type: contract
Allume (www.allume.co) is an on-demand personal shopping service that matches women with experienced stylists who help them find clothing and accessories that fit their body, budget and style. We are searching for stellar stylists to join our team!
- Interact with clients to understand their needs.
- Come up with clothing suggestions and overall looks that you think the client will love.
- Source items from a range of established and up-and-coming clothing and accessories brands.
- Interact with the client via text to suggest pieces and how to wear them.
- Once the client decides what to buy, give feedback via text, photo sharing, and email.
- Develop a deep ongoing relationship with your clients so that they want to come back regularly.
- Beyond client work, we want your feedback on how we can improve the service.
- Demonstrated passion and strength in fashion styling. Excellent at understanding the clients needs, suggesting great items that she wants to buy, and helping her feel confident in how to wear them.
- Demonstrated strength in client relationships. Great at working virtually with clients, largely via text and chat.
- Passionate and savvy about fashion. Up to date on latest trends, able to style across many different looks, familiar with established and up-and-coming fashion brands.
- Strong computer, email, and social media skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- 2 years of experience in fashion styling, either in retail or online.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week across a minimum of 4 days. Position will be hired as an independent contractor. Client load may vary by week.
Please include your resume in your application.
fashion, stylist, personal stylist, online shopping, shopper