NBC Universal, Inc.
Centennial, CO, United States
Manager, Tv, Design, Fashion, Marketing
Date Last Verified
Jun 11, 2021
Jun 10, 2021
Sep 23, 2021
Job Number 61289BR
Job Title Creative Services Manager
Business Segment NBCUniversal Local
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM KDEN
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the https://www.nbcunicareers.com/benefits page of the Careers website.
Targeted Pay/Range: $80 - $85K
Country United States
• 5 years of strategic brand planning and/or strategic marketing experience
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or finance)
• Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish) able to read, write and speak Spanish and English
• Previous leadership role, including training and developing a creative team
• Developing, executing and sustaining a consistent brand for the station across multiple platforms
• Understanding of digital/social marketing
• Knowledge of the U.S. Hispanic market
• Media sales knowledge and understanding
• Profound efficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Edius/Stratus systems, WideOrbit applications, Microsoft OneDrive and Office software.
• Deep knowledge and troubleshooting of production equipment such as cameras, lenses, lighting, set design, and support infrastructure. Ability to carry up to 50lbs.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Flexibility and composure to work on tight deadlines and multiple projects
• Strong follow-up skills
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Master’s degree (Preferably in business, marketing, advertising, communications or finance)
• Local Broadcast Television experience
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com