Washington Township Senior Living is a beautiful community in Sewell, NJ, with more than 100 units offering assisted living.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Lifestyle 360 Associate to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In coordination with the Lifestyle 360 Director, helps in the analysis of the communitys resident population and the development of an innovative, evidence based, seven days per week (at least five programs per day with one program in the evening) activity program that is engaging and incorporates the Five Dimensions of Wellness:
- Emotional Dimension- 5 days per week
- Intellectual Dimension- 7 days per week
- Physical Dimension- 7 days per week
- Social Dimension- 7 days per week
- Spiritual Dimension- 3 days per week
- Interviews residents, on occasion, to determine his/her interests and program preferences and if, appropriate what accommodates may be needed for program attendance (such as large print game card etc.)
- In coordination with the Lifestyle 360 director, helps with the writing of recreation program descriptions.
- Ensures that all documentation required by state and Five Star corporate policy is written in a timely fashion
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in human service or recreation therapy preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a health care setting a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with small groups as leader or facilitator.
EveningAbout Five Star
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimers/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, Connections our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.EEOC
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, re****f234d5c969523
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?