If you are a born ideator, a lover of all things visual, a creative storyteller at heart and someone who can connect strong creative to overall brand management, keep reading. The in-house creative and marketing department of 11Alive, the TEGNA owned NBC affiliate in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking candidates for Creative Manager with strong leadership, brand management, digital and social skills for this leading news station. If you understand visual and creative storytelling, the latest trends in new media, and can work fluidly back and forth between traditional and new media, let us know. Be part of an award-winning collaborative team to drive audiences for our television, digital and social platforms. You'll use your marketing and production skills to be a creative leader for our producers and successfully evolve the look, tone and feel of our promotion on all platforms. If you thrive on deadlines, are a great writer, love both news and marketing, search YouTube for great spots, have the drive to win, and have outstanding work to show, we want to talk to you.
* Developing, regularly reviewing, training staff on and ensuring strict adherence to station brand guidelines.
* Responsible for developing, executing, managing and overseeing all multi-platform creative marketing campaigns (includes writing, shooting, producing and editing).
* Manage consistency of creative across our television, desktop, mobile and social platforms.
* Research, recommend and implement processes, tools and techniques that support a vibrant creative culture and environment.
* Conducting creative audits and critiques on minimum of a quarterly basis to consistently aim for greater quality and impact
* Provide creative direction and manage budget, talent and execution for all promotional shoots.
* Ensuring all creative production is executed on-time, on-team, on-strategy and on-budget.
* A minimum of five years in consumer advertising and promotion experience with promotion-specific record of success in the television/news industry, brand management, or marketing/digital/advertising agency.
* Motivating the creative team as a champion of change by actively engaging and supporting creative innovation.
* Working knowledge of on-air promotion production techniques, and familiarity with current production and photography techniques.
* Successful track record of translating broadcast designs and concepts to interactive digital and social media campaigns.
* Ability to manage complex projects with the capability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ideal candidates are effective communicators who are able to present and justify thoughts, ideas and decisions. They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and know how to tailor all communications to the intended audience. They can organize and develop presentations that effectively sell a strategy, tell a story and can persuasively sell ideas to all stakeholders.
* Proficient on Adobe Creative Suite
* An online portfolio that shows excellent writing, video editing and social media skills
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.